Marshall Mcluhan


So, I got a book from the library on Marshall McLuhan and I was reminded about this interesting man. I went and found a page on Wikipedia about him and remembered listening to a recording of his I found on ubuweb . It is called "The Medium is the Massage". It's an interesting collage of sounds and quotes and anything else they could get their hands and ears on.

The recording can totally and fully be found here. Please listen to it, be happy and take what you can from it. I found it inspiring and I hope you find it an interesting window into the world of media.

I'm curious about the man who was Mcluhan. He seemed like a compulsive creative thinker who was always thinking about his world. I find that I have many of the same qualities as he did, or it could be that I hope I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk