Art Sale

We had a little, tiny artsale this afternoon at a local coffee shop called roca jacks. It was wonderful yet no great sales were done. I did get good feed back from my art that I tried to sell. Though I kinda think that my pricing was a bit high for an art sale. I think my pieces were worth that or more, but alas no sale. I'll have to keep that in mind for the next thing I try to sell. I did, however, end up selling a CD of my music. I've had strange random sales of the CD. Usually it's someone buying it out of some curious interest in the graphic or something. Now I have to go and print my next batch.

Yesterday I taught a small workshop on photoshop. It was a relative success. Only to nice, creative ladies came in to learn from my instruction. Offered up what I knew and they seemed to get some ideas out of it.

Here are 3 of my semi-important tips:
1. Go check out Image After for good stock photos.
2. Google image search is wonderful and helpful.
3. photoshop tv is goot help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk

NEW track "Next To"