An addition

So I've been busy with other things lately and I haven't had much time to add to this blog of mine. It's not like many people read this, so I don't have to be too worried about not adding something every day. The last few weeks have been preoccupied with planning for both a Halloween party at gabbos and a haunted house at a friends apartment building. Both were amazing events and I'm happy with all the people that came and wish the people that missed it had got a chance to see both of them.

I was going to be teaching a class on MAX/MSP at the Neutral Ground art gallery this last weekend but no one signed up for it and it just didn't happen. There will be a catch up some time soon for people that might want to do it some other time. We'll see when it happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk

NEW track "Next To"