Things to do

I have a plans to go to a few conferences this upcoming year. But, it's starting to look like they will all be on the same week. I really wanted to try to get Mutek 06, Subtle technologies 06, and NIME 06. They all sound interesting and I could have the chance to go to them all maybe. I'm not sure about mutek, but NIME starts June 4th...and Subtle ends the 4th. So, there is a little room to move from one to the other. Though....if I went to NIME it would be to present something and Subtle would be to just see what it's all about. Mutek would probably be the biggest for me, but that won't until maybe next year so it seems. And I guess it's about time that we all started thinking about going to burning man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

NEW track "Next To"

WEIRDCORE tAlk