Beatboxing and such.

So, what can I add to this blog today. I've been "working" to find work for the past little while. I haven't really been working all that hard, but I'm trying to find a comfortable place of work and creative output.

I found a few recording of the beatboxing championship I was witness to in London England. Feel free to check out the recordings here. They are pretty damned amazing and they go alittle beyond the traditional beatboxing you've known in the past. I really enjoyed the Desebel performance. He does some crazy trancy, housey beatboxing that was completetly awsome and new to me.

I had recently also been listening to the cbc and heard this interesting show that was talking about using satelitte footage to make music. Follow this link if you're curious :
http://people.uleth.ca/~craig.coburn/music.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

NEW track "Next To"

WEIRDCORE tAlk