Connect Electronic Festival



So, I played the "opening" set, in the chill tent, at the Connect Electronic Music Festival this year. It started around 6pm on the friday of the festival. When I got there to set up some other guys had been playing there for 2 hours already...so it wasn't totally the "opening" set, but it was close enough. I had a fun little setup of my computer, midi keyboard, delay pedal, and microphone. There were some sounds set up in ableton live (Clark, Matthew Dear, Guidewire, sound scapes, beats....so on) and some strange sounds coming from my voice.

I captured about 3/4ths of it, but I find its a pretty decent, fun mix. It's definatly something to listen to more than once.

» Check it out «

more sets found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk

NEW track "Next To"