The slow blogger

The "job" of being a blogger. I suppose it's worth while to keep posting on here with the chance that someone looks at this semi regularly.

I've been living the life of a 9 to 5-er. It's certainly no normal 9 to 5, but I could never live the normal bump and grind life. Part of my job over the past little while has been to look after various aspects of my bosses website for his book "Imagining the Tenth Dimension". There have been all numbers of things I had to learn about while looking after this little project. I've been using all number of google tools to track parts of the sites success. I'm been in awe of google calendar, spreadsheet, notebook, analytics, adsense, books, sketchup, and earth. It's certainly had an impact on my life.

People should really go check out all those wonderful google stuff.

I've also become a Apple head as of late. I picked up a little macbook pro the other day and it has been a regular help and worry. I've been totally paranoid that my laptop is going to go up in flames. I had heard rumors of bad parts. So far I haven't been witness to anything to that bad other than it being a little hot.

But that's that. I'll have to back on here soon and talk about my little projects that I've been busy with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

NEW track "Next To"

WEIRDCORE tAlk