Workshoppin'

At the end of October I shall be teaching a workshop at the Soil Media lab which is a part of the Neutral Ground Art Gallery. The workshops will be on MAX/MSP and PD, which are just the coolest things since sliced beats. They are music related programs that I play around with semi regularly and look forward to showing other people how to use them. I'm also going to be doing another experimental workshop in the middle of November on photoshop. It's going to be a neat little jam session where everyone that comes in gets to contribute to a photoshop image which each person getting a certain amount of time to add to an image and then passing it on to the next person. I'm looking forward to this. I'm not totally sure how or if it's going to work, but it certainly has the potential to be interesting. Let us look forward to these days.

I picked up a looper pedal from the local music instrument shop and I'm going to make the most out of it over the next month as well. I'm kinda thinkin' I wont have much time to play with it, but that's always up for review. I was just thinking here as I sat that it would be neeeeeet to hook it up to a turntable and see what happens. I'm going to be DJing at a party on the 8th and I would like to try the pedal out then.......Let us see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk