busy

So, my life has seemingly become one of meetings. Friends have made note of our habit to have meetings rather than hang out. It never used to be that way. We used to just sit around and talk about things that would be fun, but now we "plan" them. Connect is happening in a few days and we have great plans to do fun strange things there. I've lost my focus over that slightly. I'm no longer interested in doing highly complicated fun things. I rather just sit around in the sun and listen to good music.

I'll be DJing alittle bit at connect this year as I have mentioned already. It looks to me that I will be playing 6:30pm on Saturday morning. Does that seem like a great time or what? I'm not sure if I'll be awake even at that time, but I guess that is what a good festival is for.....lack of sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

NEW track "Next To"

WEIRDCORE tAlk