Blogging absense

So, I feel this need to fill in an entry to my bloggy thing here. I've been a busy bee thee last few weeks. I picked up a cool job where I get to play around with protools all day....I've been shadowing the talented people at Talking Dog Studios learning how they add sound to various TV shows and movies. I've also been a FLICKR fiend. I seem to check it everyday to see if my friends have posted any cool pictures or to see if anyone has commented on my photos.

Tomorrow I'm going to be apart of a "flashmob". Check out the details here:
http://coop.ameba.ca

Should be interesting and strange. We'll see how it all goes down.

I've also been picking up my summer supplies for urban arting.

yes yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

NEW track "Next To"

WEIRDCORE tAlk